Monday, February 11, 2008

Have a freakin cry fest why dontcha?

This weekend has been the most emotional weekend I've had in a while.
It could have been hormonal, but I really did think about a lot.
Friends. Most of all my friend who's been going through what is unimaginable to me.
She's so strong. I cry for her.
Family. Most of all my immediate family, what will happen for us in the future.
Sometimes I loose hope, but I cry out for peace.
Myself. I didn't know how many issues I carried in my heart. I disguised my fear with what I thought was a different purpose for my life.
I love Lauren and all the girls I meet with Sunday, really, you've helped me more than you know.

God reveals things to us in intervals.
We deal with different things at different times according to God's plan.
This weekend however, oh, how I learned about peace.

Everyone says it, "This peace in Christ that I've found!"
And sure, I've had God moments that can be explained as peaceful, but in realization that it can truly be well with your soul is unexplainable.

Love is patient, God proves this with how rediculously patient He is with me.
How many times have I failed and then complained about the same thing?
How long did it take me to finally understand waht God was trying to tell me?
Ah, patience.

I love how God puts people in our lives to help us with all we need.
Now that I know what I need to do, I have a new hope in the fact that God is there.
My friends are there, my family is there, and often I get those two confused by how close my church family is. lol

I'm actually excited to submit my whole world to God tomorrow.
I'm waking up and embracing my morning with a work out of worship =D

God didn't only give us new years, months and weeks to refocus, everyday is a brand new day.
And oh, I can't wait for the morning.

3 comments:

Oreste said...

Anche se non capisco cosa scrivi, ti mando un bacio da Roma. Ciao

Stacie said...

I love you!!!!!!!!!!

You're awesome.

Oreste said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Ciao